1) Clearly one of the better looking jags tats, but still slightly heinous. The cat is sportin some stunner shades and has an extra long tongue. Great all-around Jags tat.
2) Bwahahahaha. This makes the list just because it denigrates the Jags’ conference rivals the Colts, who probably didn’t actually suck at the time this horrible horrible type was emblazoned on this stupid stupid person’s arm. Also, it could be fake. Looks kind of fake to me, but I’m no expert in digi-photography or tattos. Bonus points if you can name that horrible typeface. Ps, nice bracelet.
3) Just classic jags/Jacksonville imagery. Probably one of the better Jags tats I could find, in spite of its obvious poor artistic quality and fading. Bro should get a pro touch-up. I still give it a “I’d do.” And as a person with 0 tats myself, that’s saying a lot.
4) Winner of all. Click the link to read about this chick who regularly gets her skin autographed with sharpie marker by Jags players and then has the autographs traced in by a tat artist foreverizing them. What’s not 2 luv?
5) NBD, just a jag tat on my inner biceps.
6) OK, this dude is all jag tat. Win?
7) This is probably the stupidest tattoo possible in the universe. Obviously not a Jags tat, but obviously includable in this parade of ferocity. How does this dude remain alive? How do you be this guy? I seriously want to know. If you are reading this and you are this guy, please leave a comment outlining a normal day of your life without suicide.
8) I’m not convinced that this tat is actually intended to be related to the Jaguars NFL franchise, but it is sick nonetheless.
9) Also not a Jags tat, but damn that’s a sweet tat. RIP Al Davis longtime beloved Raiders owner. Do you think Mr. Kahn could ever become so beloved among Jags fans? I think he’s got a chance and he’s pretty iconic (looking) so far. We’ll just have to wait and see. Maybe we can get Kahn into some of those sweet sweet 70’s shades and clothes that Al Davis used to wear. That’d be badass.
10) Stay tuned to the Jacksonville Jerk for all your Jacksonville-related time wasting needs.